Monday, January 5, 2009

FruitloOp Sally guest Ct member for January!!!

I am so happy to announce that I am on FruitloOp Sally's guest CT for the month of January!!! You can find her wonderful designs at Inspiration Lane .
Here are a few pages I made with here newly released kits Joy, Joy vol.2 and This is Your year kits. This a page of my baby brother William and his baby girl Arianna.


Here is one of my baby girl Melea just being herself :0)


My oldest daughter came to visit us for the holidays. I am so sad to see her go but it is time to get back to school and focus on studies.

Today is going to be a very hectic day for me. I am starting my fast for church. We have chosen to do the Daniels fast.Since this is my very first fast we didn't want to over do it. It will be a nice change in my diet to get away from fast foods, meats and worst of all soda. I cant guarantee I wont be grumpy though..lol..It is for a wonderful cause and 21 days is not a long time. So I'm off to get some recipes and a plan of action.Please feel free to leave any suggestion and recipes to an all vegetarian meals . Have a blessed day. Hugs, Flora

10 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, I love that last kit and your layouts are so inspiring!! Thanks for posting them!!

No ideas on the veggie dishes. But I wish you luck!

Debb Cozzi said...

She is lucky to have you on her CT; your layouts are beautiful. Congratulations on the guest spot!

Jess said...

Wonderful Layouts!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous kits - and love your layouts.

I am Harriet said...

Those are some really nice looking kits. Thanks!

Opus #6 said...

Are you allowed to have cheese? A nice spinach lasagna is filling, with a green salad.

Annette Piper said...

Brown rice is great - you can have it with any sorts of vegetables and the protein in the rice will help you stay sated.

Julie from JulieChats said...

Beautiful layouts!

LaTonya Yvette said...

I absolutely love your layouts! You are very creative. The kits are gorgeous also.

Annette Piper said...

Hi Flora I've an award for you on my blog http://annettepiperjewellery.blogspot.com/2009/01/golden-globe-sparkle.html