Thursday, November 13, 2008

Joyful Season Kit



Donna Duncombe Designs has a gorgeous new kit to play with. Joyful Season. You can get this kit for 30% off if you buy it in full. Or 20 - 30% if you buy it separately . This kit is available at nuts4digi

Come over to nuts4digi see the newly designed site. With great new designers to be announced added to an already awesome team of designers.

The girls had a blast at Lake Conroe Resort, Texas. They especially love the jacuzzi bath tub. Which was a size of a swimming pool to them :) We enjoyed the quiet and very relaxing time at the resort this last weekend. I cant wait to make another trip. Hopefully next time it will not be raining and I can get a better set of photos. But even with the rain it was gorgeous just sitting by the fire place. Well got to get back to scrapping. Take care.

3 comments:

gabs-art said...

love those bath-pics!

great weekend,
gabs

Melissa Shanhun said...

Really adorable bath pictures! :) They are tooo cute!

Anonymous said...

ah, it looks like so much fun!
And you have reminded me that Nuts4Digi is a great site, so I've refreshed my profile there and even posted a "Hi, I'm new here" post, which I had never done before..so
Thanks!
Stella
http://cottagescrapbooks.com