Monday, November 24, 2008

My "Love" page was featured at Genuine Praise



My "Love" page was featured today at Genuine Praise . I am so excited that this page was picked. I love the way this page turned out. These are my special angels Veronica 16, Victoria 7 and Melea 4. They are the world to me and always my inspiration when it comes to scrapping. I started digiscrapping about six years ago to find a way to preserve memories for them. Then I became an addict :) I can print these memories and frame it for them. But I can also back the pages up on a disk for them and that is very important for me. When I was growing up in Wonju City , South Korea our family had a horrible fire that wiped out most of the family photos. My mother does not have a single photo of when she was a child and that is very sad for her. So it is very important for me to do this for my girls to make sure that doesn't ever happen. I am glad that my page was as special to someone else as it is to me. Thank you for featuring my precious memories.

My layout was made with A Mother's Love kit by Donna Duncombe Designs available at nuts4digi . Donna is having her $2 Mad Monday today here are the kits that you can get for just $2 each. Joyful Season and Royally Torn.
Or there is a chance for two lucky people to get Rak with her Winter Delight Kit at DST . It is Edeena's aka naughtsncrosses birthday tomorrow and she will be picking two lucky people to get this gorgeous kit. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDEENA. So pick up Donna's blinkie and post in the thread for your chance at this kit. Here is a look at this gorgeous kit:Also featured today at Genuine Praise is DS time by 1967jodie. I love this page it reminds of my girls DS time. I dont think my Tori could live without her pink DS :) Great page!


Well good luck ladies. Have a great week and Happy Holidays :)

4 comments:

Nikkiana said...

Congrats on having your layout featured! You did a really nice job with it!

Melissa said...

I noticed your layout was picked on Genuine Praise, congratulations.

Krista said...

Great products and congrats on the LO being featured! Your journaling is super!

Unknown said...

Cute pages - LOVE the DS page and may have to "lift" it.