Monday, November 17, 2008

Mad Monday at N4D



Okay today is Mad Monday by Donna Duncombe Designs at nuts4digi . You can purchase both these kits for only $2 each! An amazing deal. Come join the Club Nut while you are there so you can get in on the goodies and much more. For only $5.50 AU around $4.03 US a month to subscribe to Club Nut. With this subscription you get to download some goodies. Take a look at some of the goodies I used on these pages. Courtesy of Designs by Marguerite - Whimsy Pink and Whimsy Kit which is available at nuts4digi .


There is so many new things going on. New site, new designers and new challenges. Take a look at our newest designer Pretty Pixel gorgeous kits available now at nuts4digi .
There are so many more wonderful kits by the whole nuts4digi design team. Look forward to seeing some new faces and happy scrapping.

Oh I finally dragged some photos out of my oldest daughter Veronica. I have better luck wrestling an alligator :) Can you guess which one is my daughter ;) She is a spitting image of me. I look at my photos at her age and it is amazing how much we look alike. I couldn't be more proud of her and no matter what she is still my little girl.


Have a great day. Hugs, Flora

5 comments:

Mary said...

wow, wonderful job hi-lighting those kits and I'm not sure is she the one up top and the 2nd one in the last pic, LOL I'm guessing here.

Liz Weber said...

Hi Flora, love your advertising for the great Nuts4Digi kits - they are so gorgeous... Loving the beautiful photos of your DD and friends.

Great work on your digi layouts - it's very inspiring coming here to visit you, thanks.

gabs-art said...

gorgeous alpha and great pics

Чудесийки от хартийки said...

Wonderful kits and photos! TFS with us!

Unknown said...

Loved all the stuff you showcased here! Your daughter is gorgeous! And I can say that knowing for sure which she is, because they are all gorgeous!

Thanks for visiting my blog!