Friday, November 14, 2008

Sweet Genevieves New Goodies




New goodies from Sweet Genevieve Designs now available at Oscraps . This is my baby Melea taking a bubble bath. I decided that I wanted to go out of the normal bath page and brighten it up. Genevieves kit worked out perfectly. I just love the gorgeous bright and so much fun colors. Her Sweet Starts template just pulled the layout together. This page was so much fun! So go grab these kits and have fun :) Mary Ellen has a great challenge going on at Sweet Talk at a chance for a $5 GC . What a great chance to get some of these goodies. Cant wait to see everyones pages and good luck.

Also used in my layout is Compilation Kit by cre@ Bisontine



If you didn't already grab it Oscraps Parisian Holiday Collab Kit. You should grab this gorgeous kit while it is at $6. Amazing deal for such a gorgeous kit. Have a great day scrapping.

Hugs,
Flora

3 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

love those kits especially that Christmas one ! and your layouts! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Sabine said...

Genevieve always has some great stuff! Thank you for pointing them out ;)

MEI said...

I'm adding your blog to my Google Reader, Flora! Great lo's and I love Gen's new stuff.